Organizational Goal Setting
Teams that grow together expect to succeed together. In order to do this effectively, they must know understand how to plan and create goals that helps them to align with the organization’s strategy and vision. This one-day workshop will lead participants through thinking, planning, and taking action to achieve the organizational goals that they set, whilst also ensuring that every member’s voice is heard and team buy in is achieved.
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify the purpose of goals and the importance of working together in a team
- Use goal setting activities and appropriate language to ensure that member opinions are articulated effectively
- Use simple but powerful tools to identify organizational problems, and turn those problems into an action plan that leads towards a solution
- Understand important techniques of communication to communicate the goal to a wider audience
- Understand how to develop a goal achievement schedule, and learn how to effectively track and monitor action steps that lead towards goal achievement
- A three-phase model that will help you prepare employees for peak performance, activate their inner motivation, and evaluate their skills
What Topics are Covered?
- Understand the impact of the organization vision, mission, and strategies on team goals
- Laying the foundation for effective goal setting
- Identify team member skills, roles, and responsibilities
- Ensuring how to take action as a team
- Getting started on the goal
- Dealing with setbacks
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion