The war for talent has begun: Hiring people in Thailand is both difficult and easy. However, people change jobs frequently due to market demand, and thereby it is a challenge to retain talent after they are recruited.
- Have you ever experienced losing time and money by hiring the wrong person?
- Are you facing difficulties to retain your employees?
- Do you experience low motivation and low engagement?
In this four hour workshop, you will learn:
- Interview techniques to select the right person for the right job, and how to recruit people based on skills and competency rather than based on emotions.
- Key methods to retain your top talent, and improve their performance
Good recruitment techniques and talent management methods are critical in helping organizations limit the costs involved in hiring decisions and reducing turnover. Come and join us for this short workshop, and learn how to gain a real competitive advantage within the talent recruitment and retainment space.
Looking forward to seeing you there!